Wednesday 5 June 2013

Thank You & Dedication

Hello readers!

Wow! That is all that I can say about the feedback I've gotten about my very first blog!!! The responses were so positive, I want to take this time to say thank you to all of you!

Before I move on to my next topic, I want to send a special dedication to all the woman who reached out to me after reading 'In The Begining'. I'm honoured that you chose me to be the first person you told your story to. I believe that is the first step...breaking the silence! It's so inspiring that there are so many woman who have gone through a similar experience, I encourage you, break the chains of silence! For years I was ashamed and scared of what people will say, how they will look at me, but now I see, it was a character building experience. The loss of a child, whether optional or an act of God, is something no woman should have to go through. This is life though, we fall, we get up, and we become stronger. So to you I say, be strong, take it one day at a time. One day you too shall be released of the burdens that come with the loss of life!

Looking forward to sharing more with you, my readers:)

I thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment