Monday 10 June 2013

My Dancing Bean and Heartbeat:):):)

Tears of joy are so real!!!

A month after I received the news of my little goga, I was scheduled in for my very 1st ultrasound at only 8 weeks! Yellow firmly glued to my side, we walked into the doctors office together. Yellow is weird, for lack of a better word, a man's man...but at that moment, when we were about to see our baby for the first time, he was jut a ball of nerves, kind of looked like he wanted to shed a tear or two himself. Aint no shame or blame in that ladies, if it's his first baby too, imagine how overwhelmed with emotions he must be too!!!

There was our goga, but a little dot with a heartbeat, and my, does that heart beat ever so fast!!!! "Look! Did you see that", this my doctor, with so much excitement in his tone, our baby bean did a little bounce. Mommy and daddy's little dancing bean:):):) How my heart melted!!!

Our next appointment was scheduled for June 5th. In between there's going for blood tests, being poked and prodded at isn't much fun hey, especially if you are not that fond of needles, but then again, who is right??? The night before our next appointment, I get a call from mommy dearest, bless her soul, she asked if she could come with, I agreed.

If you're parents want to be supportive and take part in the on goings of the little one, I say allow them! She seems elated to be granny again!

And there the 3 of us were, myself, Yellow and mom. I must admit I felt a tad bit awkward, but we laughed it off when mom pulled out a video recorder. She wants us to get everything, well I hope not EVERYTHING recorded. Doctor was again surprised, we could hear baby kicking while we waiting to hear the heartbeat. I've decided baby likes to put on a show for us with every visit!

At our next visit we will finally find out the sex of baba!!! His/her names have been chosen already, from before baba was made:) Stay tuned as we find out next month...will we have a boy or a girl????

2 comments: