Monday 8 July 2013

Who Runs The World...Girls!!!

Clarissa Yvonne


The meaning of the name Clarissa is 'Clear; bright; famous! The name Yvonne means "beautiful girl"!!! Clarissa after Yellow's sister and Yvonne after my mother, both woman of substance and strength!
So I guess you guys can put 2 and 2 together??? Oh, you want me to spell it out...IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We finally got the confirmation we needed on Friday, 05 July 2013. And let me tell you something, she is a real busy body :D Seeing her again in such a short span of time is such a blessing, she melts my heart. When we first saw her she was in the position Muslims pray in, after a while she turned around, knees up and put her thumb in her mouth!!!! Even doctor said, 'haai ma sy's baie besig' :):):)

She is fine and healthy, so far so good. Her little heart is beating normally at 140 beats per minute and development is coming along well. It's amazing, I absolutely cannot wait to meet her.  


Clarissa sucking her thumb...can you see it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment