Tuesday 1 October 2013

No Paparazzi Please!!!

Hello readers:)

I know, I know...I took my time to get back to writing after our 3rd failed attempt at a 4D ultrasound! Well between working at Nbc, school tests and assignments and two hospital scares (we are both ok!!!! Thank God) ...things have just been a little crazy around me!!!

This time around, I took Beauty with me, to use as my good luck charm...and you know what, it just bought out the little yogi side of Clarissa (who is now nicknamed Clare:)...her foot was in front of her face, so we could get no clear pictures of her beautiful face!!!

We did however, get a few sneak peaks of her, side view only, and the sonographer was kind enough to print them out for us! So that's that, baby Clare has declared 'no paparazzi' and so it shall remain until she graces us with her presence:):):)

She weighs in at 1.6kgs, which is apparently big for her age (currently 29 weeks), showing she's at about 32 weeks now! Please slow your roll sweet child, mommy still has exams to write:/ Yellow and I grow steadily excited as each night her kicks to my ribs and jabs to my bladder, which sometimes hurt by the way, put wide smiles on our faces - he even feels her movements when I put my tummy against his back, I don't think we've ever been this excited before!

And so the waiting continues...+- 73 days to go!!!!
Can you see her face? Yellow says she has my big eyes and my round nose...and that's her little foot in front of her face:):):)  

No comments:

Post a Comment