Sunday 15 September 2013

4D Ultrasound

The long awaited 4D ultrasound...you can only get it between 25-28 weeks...and so I waited, and I'm finally past 25weeks!!! yay

So I called, my excitement brimming over the telephone. Wednesday 11 September, I was told! The morning thereof I was up since 4am, excited like the child on her first day at a new school!

And there we were. The sonographer tells us that there has to be fluid in front of  the baby's face in order for us to get pictures of her...and if she's awake we'll even get to see as she blinks. Mind you on our way to the practice she was awake and kicking...when it was time to take her pictures, missis was fast asleep with her face pressed against her hand, and that pressed against my uterus. So now, there's no fluid in front of her face...and she was sleeping, she also refused to wake up for nothing and nobody!!! Stubborn much? Yellow says from the little that he did see, she has his sister's nose...how cute.

And that's how time ran out for us, I was told to eat chocolate and have some coke when we come again next week (now they tell me!!!) So for those of ya'll planning on getting 4D ultrasounds, know this before you go. Sigh, now it's to wait again before we get to go...we're scheduled in for the 18th, hopefully this time around we will actually get a sneak preview!!!

Keep an eye out for her readers:):):)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beaulah! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there:) Your email address is invalid, maybe you can email me at booisbeaulah@gmail.com will gladly answer any questions you have!

    ReplyDelete