Tuesday 6 August 2013

Intimacy ... or into me I see!!!

So.....let's talk about sex baby! (after all, that is what got us here in the first place:)

The trying is the 'fun' part...so they say! Trying is stressful!!! All those failed pregnancy tests...every month hoping you're 'late'. At some point you even start to imagine symptoms, 'my boobs are bigger! I've gained so much weight! I feel naar:/'

But eventually, there's light at the end of the tunnel. A tests shows those two lines you've so desperately been waiting to see!!! Now what?!

For me, the first three months were not so ayoba! We experienced morning sickness, so that kinda leaves one feeling 'not so sexy'. But there are other ways to show how much you still love each other...get creative lovers!!! The light at the end of that tunnel is the second trimester...I felt so sexy (until I found myself crying this morning because I felt like a ball) Trust me, these hormones don't play hey. And now I'm back to feeling my sexy self, round as I am:):):)

Hurdles -----> it's an adjustment for both myself and Yellow, now that the baby bump is all out there. We are both new to this but I always say, let your concerns be heard. He was worried, 'are we not hurting baby?' 'which positions are safe?' 'are we not rocking her?'
READ PEOPLE!!! READ!!!
I believe this is the only way to put all your fears at ease. Google is but a push of a button away! Also, ask your doctor, don't be shy!!!

You can get busy up until the very last day...and best believe that it's amongst one of the best times to do so:) Also, for the guys, there's no better way to have your girl feeling sexy!!!

So put those fears aside and love each other!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment