Wednesday 1 March 2017

LOVE, my child, LOVE

This world might be cruel, but fight them with love

"It's a new art form showing people how little we care", don't join the fad, we need a little more care

"True love doesn't exist" they say, but look at us! LOOK AT LOVE!

The world needs more people like you...
The kind of people that LOVE openly, LOVE freely and care dearly 

Yes, a day will come and your heart will break, I cannot protect you forever my child
But I will be there to ease the pain, to sooth your hurt and help heal your heart

You will feel better again my child, a broken heart is never the end
There will be time to mend and you know what? You will love again

Don't let them turn your heart to stone! You have so much warmth to share with this world

Our world needs a little more warmth, a little more love and a lot more peace

So love my child, love
Love freely
Love deeply
Love openly

The world needs more people like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment